Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Love My Stamping Friends!

I have had so much fun with all of my stampin' friends - new and old!  Thanks to everyone who has attended my events and those that have invited me into their homes and offices!  I love this time of year and it's the perfect time for handmade creations.  I wanted to share with you a card we made at the offices of Fulton & Kozak (for all of your accounting and mortgage needs - plug, plug).


Supplies:
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas (tree & sentiment), Snow Swirled (snowflakes)
Other:  Real Red Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels

I did manage to snap a few photos of some of my recent events:






 


 


 


I love creating with all of you!  Thanks again for joining me on my stamping adventure!

I have lots of fun classes and workshops planned for 2011.  You can view my calendar of events here.  If you'd like to earn FREE products by hosting a workshop in your home or mine, contact me for available dates.



1 comment:

Mimi said...

Cute Card, looks like everyone had a fun time!