Monday, December 20, 2010

Extreme Skater Birthday Card

My son was invited to a birthday party last weekend so I wanted to make a quick card for him to take.  I had some new stamps that had not been inked (gasp) and was anxious to play with them.  I had seen some fun ideas combining these two stamp sets on the Stampin' Connection (Demonstrator only site) and wanted to give it a try.  Here's the card and matching envelope I came up with:


I showed it to Evan and he loved it.  He actually thought it was "cool."  I love that boy!  ;)

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Elements, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock:  Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Envelope:  Naturals White
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window

I also wanted to mention that I've been busy planning my January Classes!  Check out my class calendar and register today!  :)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm with Evan, that is "Cool"!

Mandy Grant said...

Love the boy sets and you did such a great job!

Betty Anne said...

I love your card Cori, it turned out fantastic.

My friend I want to wish you peace, love and a wonderful times with your Family and Friends during this holiday season.