Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hello Baby!

I'm a little worried about posting this.... wondering if the recipient will see it here before it arrives.... but I just can't wait!  :)

My cousin had a baby and I wanted to make a card to go along with the gift that my mom and I bought for her.  She has a little owl on the nursery wall which looks so cute!  So naturally, I wanted an owl on the card!!  I based this card on a sketch (Card Pattern #95) over at Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog.  Here's my take on this week's sketch:



Supplies Used:

Cardstock:  Baha Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Patterned Paper:  Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (hello baby sentiment), Word Play (envelope)
Punches:  Two-Step Owl Punch, Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon:  Pear Pizzazz

I hope she likes it! I mailed the package across the country today (yes, I went to the Post Office 3 days before Christmas)!  I can't remember the last time I've seen her because there are so many miles between us.  So, I'm hoping it will be a nice little unexpected surprise for her!

Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment