Sunday, August 12, 2012

Celebrate You

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  They go by way too quickly....  Today I'm here with a card I made for this week's challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm super excited to have found this blog as I am a sketchy kind of gal.....  {hee hee}
Here is my creation:


And here's the sketch:


Products Used:
Stamps:  Send me Soaring (finally inked up this set - then realized it's not in the new catalog - gasp!)
Ink:  Pool Party, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red
Big Shot:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335), Chevron Embossing Folder (#127749), Perfect Pennants Die (#123126), Circles #2 Die (#114526)
Other:  Bitty Buttons (#118761), Linen Thread (#104199)

I'm really happy with this color combo.  Not something I usually reach for!  And, I'm loving the Chevron embossing folder - so popular right now!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree
Post a Comment