Here is my creation:
And here's the sketch:
Stamps: Send me Soaring (finally inked up this set - then realized it's not in the new catalog - gasp!)
Ink: Pool Party, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335), Chevron Embossing Folder (#127749), Perfect Pennants Die (#123126), Circles #2 Die (#114526)
Other: Bitty Buttons (#118761), Linen Thread (#104199)
I'm really happy with this color combo. Not something I usually reach for! And, I'm loving the Chevron embossing folder - so popular right now!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!!
- The NEW Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products!
- Get the Spooktacular Project Kit! Join Stampin' Up! in August and receive this kit!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.