Monday, August 27, 2012

Gently Falling Card

I found another sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches that inspired me to create the following card this weekend:


Here's the sketch:


So many possibilities with this sketch - I'm sure I'll use again!  I love the two-step stamping with the Gently Falling Stamp Set - so pretty!

Click the links below to purchase the products used:

Don't forget to check out this month's Spooktacular Offer!  You'll get an awesome Halloween Project Kit when you purchase the Starter Kit!  Fun, fun!  (Hurry, offer ends August 31st!!)
Reminders:


Signature - Tree

4 comments:

Jen Sannes said...

Such lovely fall colors on this card and they work so well with the leaves you chose. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Timko said...

So pretty! I'm so ready for fall colors and this is perfect. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

So pretty. I love the texture from the embossing folder and the lovely leaves. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mimi said...

What a perfect Fall/Thanksgiving card design. I'll have to give this one a try myself!