Friday, August 24, 2012

Halloween Printable Shadow Box

I love Halloween.  But, you know what's really scary about this year?  I will have a TEENAGER on Halloween this year!  Yep, my sweet baby will turn 13 on Halloween. Sigh.....  We've always loved Halloween around here!  And I know it's only August, but I wanted to show you a fun little home decor project that literally took me about 15 minutes to create!

(Sorry about the glare!)

This was a fun and easy project to create!  I simply printed the Toxic Framable Digital Designer Template, cut it down to 8x8, added my fun embellishments and put it inside of a shadow box frame.  I used the Bitty Bat Punch that's on the clearance rack and added some Dazzling Details.  I adhered the little bats with Dimensionals.  I added some ribbon and voila!  Too cute!  Are you getting in the Halloween spirit?  


To purchase the supplies for this project, simply click the links below:


Don't forget to check out this month's Spooktacular Offer!  You'll get an awesome Halloween Project Kit when you purchase the Starter Kit!  Fun, fun!  (Hurry, offer ends August 31st!!)

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: