(Sorry about the glare!)
This was a fun and easy project to create! I simply printed the Toxic Framable Digital Designer Template, cut it down to 8x8, added my fun embellishments and put it inside of a shadow box frame. I used the Bitty Bat Punch that's on the clearance rack and added some Dazzling Details. I adhered the little bats with Dimensionals. I added some ribbon and voila! Too cute! Are you getting in the Halloween spirit?
To purchase the supplies for this project, simply click the links below:
Don't forget to check out this month's Spooktacular Offer! You'll get an awesome Halloween Project Kit when you purchase the Starter Kit! Fun, fun! (Hurry, offer ends August 31st!!)
- The NEW Holiday Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products! (Or email me to receive your copy!)
- Get the Spooktacular Project Kit! Join Stampin' Up! in August and receive this kit!
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.