Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Travel Log Scrapbook Layout

Ugh - I've pulled a muscle in my back and have been in bed trying to let it heal.  Not fun - but, at least I have My Digital Studio and my laptop!  I was able to get a few scrapbook layouts finished!  Yay!  This two-page layout was inspired by the sketch over at Let's Scrap.  It's a great sketch to get lots of photos on your pages!  Here's my layout:

(Click the images for a larger view)

Most of the elements and paper on this layout are from the Travel Log Kit.  I did sneak in a few papers from Twitterpated and Tickets & Tags that I thought coordinated well.  The title (Timeless Type Alphabet Punch) the banner (Flag Punch), the trim along the bottom (Tasteful Trim), and the brads are all included with the MDS2+ Software.  It is really worth it to buy this "pumped up" version with so much digital content included!  LOVE it! But, if you'd like to give it a try first, remember that you can download the 30-day free trial version here.

To purchase the products used to create the above layout, click the links below:

Don't forget to check out this month's Spooktacular Offer!  You'll get an awesome Halloween Project Kit when you purchase the Starter Kit!  Fun, fun!  (Hurry, offer ends Friday!!)
Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: