Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Gift Tags

I've made some super cute tags with MDS lately and I wanted to share the Halloween tags with you!




Aren't these fun?  They were so easy to create that I made some for Christmas and birthday gifts as well!  I love the Howlstooth and Scaringbone Download!!  That's the good thing about MDS.... even once that paper retires I can still play with it digitally!  :)

I also wanted to share photos of some of my Halloween Stamp Camp guests!  We had so much fun!




Make sure and check out my events calendar!  We have a Crazy 4 Cards class and a Fabulous Fall Stamp camp coming up!  We always welcome new faces!!  :)

Off to enjoy the weekend with my boys.  We have NO sporting events -- it's so strange -- not sure what to do! lol!

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:
  

Signature - Tree

No comments: