Nothing fancy - but thought it might be cool enough for my new teenager. :)
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits (#123946), Curly Cute (#120510)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Gray, Baha Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Punches: 1" Circle Punch, 1" Square Punch (for corners of sentiment banner)
Other: Spider Web Embossing Folder (#120889), Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (#118772), Stampin' Sponge
Here is the challenge photo from Stampin' Celebration. I used the spider web and the colors as my inspiration. (again.... lol)
We'd love for you to join us! You have until the 25th of the month to link up your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog! Make sure and check out the other Design Team's creations! :)
- Merry Christmas from Stampin' Up! Click here to see how you can receive the Festive Paper Piercing Pack this month for FREE!
- Come Stamp with Me! Check out my upcoming events here!
- The Holiday Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products! (Or email me to receive your copy!)
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.