Monday, October 1, 2012

October Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop

Happy Monday and happy fall!  I cannot believe it's already October!  A new month always means a new challenge over at the Stampin' Celebration Blog.  I love designing with this talented group of ladies!  Here is this month's challenge photo that Erica came up with:


This was a tough one for me!  It's such an eclectic mix of colors and photos that I couldn't decide what I wanted to do!  I decided to use the spider web and colors for my inspiration.  Here's the card I created:


It's a pretty clean and simple design - but I did add some dimension with embossing.


I love the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Set - so many fun little images!

We'd love for you to play with us this month at Stampin' Celebration!  Visit our blog and upload your project by the 25th of this month!  And don't forget to join our blog hop and see what the other Design Team members were inspired to create.  You can follow along here:

To browse/purchase the products used in my card, simply click the links below:



So, today is my 2 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  I have had so much fun on my Stampin' Up! journey!  I've met some amazing people, I've learned so many new crafting techniques, and made some extra money along the way!  I just {heart} Stampin' Up!  I'd love for you to join us!  Please contact me if you'd like more information on becoming a demonstrator or check out the benefits here.  You can join for $99 and YOU get to choose the contents of your Starter Kit!   You'll receive many perks as a demonstrator, including a discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases, tons of inspiration on the demo only website and our monthly Stampin' Success publication in your mailbox!  It really is a great way to enjoy this wonderful hobby!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Julie Gearinger said...

Adorable- love the color combo!