Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Cheer Scrapbook Page

I am back with another scrapbook page!  I think I'm starting to panic that I don't have all of last year's Christmas photos scrapped yet and it's almost here again!  So, I'm determined to get them finished this week!  :)  Here is a quick layout from Christmas morning:


Products Used:
Software: My Digital Studio (get your free trial here)
Downloads: Downtown Grunge, Game Day

I love how this turned out!  There are so many fun elements in the Game Day Template Download.  I just love the dots and stitching from it!  This download isn't just for sports!!  It is so versatile!!  ;)
Thanks for visiting!  I'd love your feedback!

Don't forget there are only a few more days to take advantage of the Ink-redible Promotion!  Earn a FREE set of ink pads when you join Stampin' Up! or with a $450 party or individual order!  Offer ends December 16th!

Reminders:
Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Nice Christmas memories for the boys. Great layout!