I love this picture of my little loves! I just think they are the sweetest and cutest things around! :) I wanted this layout to showcase the photo - and I think it did just that. I "found" the little frame in the Game Day Photobook Template. I used two of the frames to make them stand out a bit more. I like how it draws you to the photo.
I did a couple of techniques with stamps in this layout. First, I cropped a stamp from Neon Notes to get just the word "Love". I also used the coloring tool to change the outlined hearts from the Wedding Words download. I'll post a video on how to do that soon!
Click HERE for a detailed supply list.
Want to try digital designing? Check out My Digital Studio or download a free 30-day trial here! I'd love to help you learn how to record those special moments with MDS!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Come Stamp with Me! Check out my upcoming events here!
- Single Stamps for Sale!! Check them out here!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop or Private Class! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.