Thursday, December 27, 2012

Photobook Gifts

Hi!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I have enjoyed some wonderful time at home with my family!  :)

I wanted to share with you one of the Christmas gifts I made this year.  My Digital Studio was my best friend this holiday season!!  I spent one night working on photobooks for Christmas presents for our family.  I used the Delight in the Day Photobook Template as my starting point.  Once I had all of my photos selected (I made a separate folder titled "Best of 2012" to make it easy to import them into my project), it was pretty easy to add them and the journaling.  I made four different photobooks - some pages were the same and some were unique to each photobook.  I love being able to import pages from other projects in My Digital Studio - it really sped up the process of making multiple photobooks.

I was soooooooo excited when they arrived in the mail and I am so happy with how they turned out!



Here is one of the pages in the book:


Everyone loved their gifts!  I just love sharing memories with our family and also this wonderful hobby with others!!  I'm looking forward to the My Digital Studio Class on January 9th.  If you're local, I'd love for you to join us!  If not, I'll be setting up my You Tube Channel soon and posting videos to help you along the way!

Haven't tried My Digital Studio yet?  You can check it out in my online store HERE - download the 30-day free trial or purchase the software today!  :)

I'm counting down until the NEW Spring Catalog goes live on January 3rd AND Sale-a-Bration begins on January 22nd!  I'll be posting sneak peeks of upcoming new products so make sure and check back daily in January!!  So exciting!!  :)


Also, don't forget about the Clearance Rack BLITZ!  Fifteen new items were added to the clearance rack today!!  Shop the Clearance Rack HERE!

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Love My Photo Book!
Every time I look through the book, it brings a smile.

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome and super easy too...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*