I love the neutral colors, the tree and the ruffles on the little trees. They inspired me to create this card:
I've had the Evergreen stamp set for awhile but hadn't played with it yet. I love it - so pretty and a wonderful sentiment with this stamp set. (Which I put on the inside and didn't take a picture - sorry!)
Stamps: Evergreen, Petite Pairs
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede
Paper: First Edition, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Other: Basic Pearls, Twill Ribbon, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Window Frames Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits
Follow along on our Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop to see the other incredible projects!
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (thanks for visiting!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping
We would love for you to join us this month! Simply submit your project using the linky tool on the Stampin' Celebration Blog. You have until the 25th of the month. We will choose our Pick of the Party by the end of the month! Happy Stamping! :)
- Ink-Redible Promotion! Found out how to earn a FREE set of ink pads here.
- Come Stamp with Me! Check out my upcoming events here!
- Single Stamps for Sale!! Check them out here!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop or Private Class! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.