Friday, April 26, 2013

Having a Ball...

Happy Friday!!  It's been a crazy-busy week and I'm happy the weekend is here!  (Even though the weekend will be just as busy!)  I did find time this week for another scrapbook layout.  I'm loving digi layouts in MDS!  I decided to play along again with the sketch over at MDS Monday.  This sketch is just so versatile - I love it!


I thought it would be cute to use a baseball as the circle in the sketch.  And I am never short on baseball photos over here!  I'm also entering this into the "Boys Will Be Boys" challenge over on the MDS site.  (You can pop over and leave me some love HERE!) These photos are from last year... we love watching our Braves!  ;)

Lots of exciting stuff going on at Stampin' Up!  


The retired list is posted... there are always things I'm so sad to see go.  Make sure and check out the retired list before these products are gone for good.

Retiring stamps will be available April 24-June 3rd.  Stampin' Up! will continue to product the stamps to meet demand through June 3rd.  Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Stamps.

Retiring accessories are available April 24-June 3rd but ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.  You can save up to 60% on select items.  Click to View Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories.

This is always a fun time to be a demo - as we can view the NEW upcoming catalog early!  We can even pre-order items!!  Whoa.... wait until you see the new goods!!  So fun!!!!  I can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff!!  :P


Have you ordered your This & That Bundle yet?  I love the colors in this kit and the stamp and embellies are super cute!  This item will be available in the new Annual Catalog that comes out in June, but the discounted bundle is only available through April 30th.  You can see more details and purchase it here in My Online Store.


Look at all that's included in the Bundle!!  So fun!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

7 comments:

beth rush said...

I love that you used a baseball as the circle in the sketch! Perfect! Great page!

Heidi Baks said...

What an adorable idea, Cori! Thanks for playing with us again.

Wendie Waldman said...

What a great layout - the baseball idea is super and I like how you used the tags for the names. My son is treating me to the Giants vs Braves game on Mother's Day!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love the background elements on this page. So much fun!

jjcreations said...

What an awesome page - I love your background with the baseball and all the little bits you've got around the sketch.

Unknown said...

Another wonderful page! Great use of the stamp as the background.

Rochelle said...

Awesome! Love the baseball as the circle in the sketch!