Aren't these photos fabulous? There are so many fun things in these photos! I ended up focusing on the color combo for my inspiration:
I also used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create lines in the cardstock like the basket shown in the photo.
Stamps: Feel Goods
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Tea for Two
Other: Boho Blossoms Punch, Linen Thread, Stampin' Sponge, Pearl Jewels, Simply Scored, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing Mat & Tool
Big Shot: Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits
Don't forget to follow along on our Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop:
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping
We'd love for you to join us this month at Stampin' Celebration!! Use the photo above to inspire you and link your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog by the 25th of the month! Make sure and check back on the 15th for a Sketch Challenge and more inspiration!
Thanks for visiting and checking out my creative chat! :)
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here