This sketch was perfect because it gave me plenty of room for my journaling. The other part of the challenge over at MDS Monday was to use the brush tool somehow on your layout. I used the brush tool to "scribble" on the page and then add my journaling over it. It was a nice way to make the journaling stand out. :)
I used a hodgepodge of downloads on this layout. The (red) background is actually from the Back to School kit. I played with the opacity until it was similar to the red DSP from the Love Letter Kit. And the little Mickey head I just made from three circle punches filled with black. :)
And here's the sketch that this layout was based upon:
Don't forget that today is the LAST day to download the Perfect Polka Dots Kit for FREE!
You can download this kit in my online store HERE.
The retired list comes out tomorrow!!! Make sure and check my website for details! These items usually go fast!!
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderfully, creative day! :)
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here