I like putting bright colors against a neutral background. :)
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven (clear-#126702; wood-126700), Distressed Dots (#122815), Mixed Bunch (clear-#125537; wood-#125535)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade (#126902), Temping Turquoise
Other: Blossom Punch (#125603), 3/4" punch, 1" square punch (for ends of paper strips), 2 1/2" circle punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Paper Doilies (#129399), white embossing powder, heat gun
This was a fun sketch to create with:
If you'd like to play along over at Stampin' Celebration, you have until the 25th of this month to link up your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog. You can use the sketch above, the photo inspiration posted on the 1st of the month, or a combination of both. I love challenges to get my mojo going! Make sure and stop by the blog to see the other Design Team creations!
Thanks for visiting and have a great week! :)
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here