Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gratitude Journal - SC91

Hi there!  It's time for another sketch challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!  I STILL don't have my craft room unpacked so I used MDS again - which you know I love!  I created a gratitude journal  (that I can't wait to get printed!!)  Here's the front cover:


 And this is the back cover:


I plan on getting this printed with the spiral binding.  I've done those in the past and I think they're easier to write in.  :)

The papers used in my journal are from the Wonderfall Kit.  It's one of the weekly deals on sale for only $4.77!!  Check it out HERE!


We'd love for you to play along with Stampin' Celebration!  Here's the sketch to use as your inspiration:


You have two weeks to play along!  Link your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog by 9 pm (EST) on Nov. 21st.  Make sure and check out the other Designers' creations as well!  

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I think that will be a very special journal.....

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love your choices!!! Gorgeous and fun!!!!