I always take so many pictures at Christmas. We celebrate with my side of the family Christmas Eve, just the four of us Christmas morning and then my hubby's side of the family Christmas evening. So… lots of photo ops for sure! It's nice to fit THIRTEEN photos on double page layout!! Plus journaling and cute embellies! Whoop!
I was on a roll and wanted to scrap the rest of our Christmas day with another double page Project Life layout:
I used the same ("page protector") layout for both of these. I found most of my photos went horizontal so this design worked best! To make it easy, I created a photo layout template:
I added photo boxes where I wanted them, rounded the corners to 20, and saved the page as a photo layout. Now, whenever I want to create a PL page using this template, I can insert this saved layout. It really speeds things up! :)
I can't wait to see what the other ladies are doing with Project Life! We have a guest designer this month - Monika Davis! So make sure and follow our Blog Hop all the way through to see what she created! Click the button below to hop over to Beth's blog:
And don't forget to check out the new MDS downloads just released!!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.