My oldest son started high school (gasp) this year. I wanted to make a scrapbook of his high school years to give to him when he graduates. I decided to do it in MDS - Project Life style. I'm not going week by week, but just documenting events throughout the school year as they happen. Here are the first couple of pages that I created:
I've used the Happiness Is Project Life Cards Digital Download to start off his album. I'm still so excited that Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins to bring us these exclusive Project Life products! I have both the digital and the traditional versions and I just can't get enough!! I decided to do the digital version for his album in hopes it will be easy for me to keep up over the next four years!! Here are a few more pages I've completed:
I LOVE being able to include so many photos in these layouts. I also love how in MDS I can add journaling & text over the photos. I want to make sure to include lots of journaling in this special album! (The font I used for journaling is Tahoma.)
You might have noticed that I used three different layouts for these pages. I made templates in MDS that coordinate with the Project Life Page Protectors. I added some stitching around the "pockets" for a fun effect.
I'm having so much fun with this album that I had to share -- even though I'm trying to keep it a secret from him over the next four years! :)
I'm glad you stopped by and we hope you'll follow along on our Blog Hop! Next up is Beth Rush! I always look forward to her creations!! Click the button below to see what she's been up to in MDS:
Have a great day!!
- Have you seen the Weekly Deals? Click here for this week's specials!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.