Seriously, could his face (and those cheeks) be any cuter?! It's so sad how quickly they grow up!! Our Disney vacations are definitely some great times to look back on!
Here's Anita's sketch that I used for my inspiration:
I love this sketch (almost as much as I love Anita's work!). It came together quickly and enabled me to use lots of different paper. Very fun sketch! I used the sequins in place of the splatters and recolored them to Basic Gray. I love how they look silver. :)
Looking forward to getting some more scrap time in this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.